Accounting. Voice. In. Legal & Tax. Disputes
Utilizing accounting skills to investigate, examine and analyse financial information and records for use in legal proceedings. Investigating and analysing accounting and financial evidence. Communicating findings in the form of legal reports and documentations. Assisting in legal proceedings, including testifying in court as an expert witness and preparing and organizing trial support accounting evidence.
Legal Accounting Expert
Do it Right First Time
We are forensic expert accountants, business valuators and investigators. We serve insurers, businesses, public institutions and legal advisers in UAE. Da Gate HMC has a team of specialists provide expert support and guidance. We focus on facilitating highly professional, commercially sensitive and proactive investigation for analysis and reporting. Our team are qualified to undertake a full investigation into policy or legal liability and with a comprehensive array of investigation techniques covering intelligence gathering to analysis, we can deliver the facts with an effective investigation and early settlement, where appropriate.
Forensic Accounting Expert
- Investigative Procedures
- Examine Documentation
- Advice in Disputes (Tax & Legal)
- Quantify Losses
- Forensic Expert Advisory Reports
- Formulate Strategies
- Accounting Litigation Support
Accounting Litigation Support
- Aid clients and lawyers to meet litigation objectives.
- Support counsels in researching records, identifying related assets and document preparation.
- Quantification litigation financial damages
- Assist in obtaining the necessary documentation to support or refute a claim.
- Review the damages report by the opposing expert.
- Help with settlement discussions and negotiations.
- Aid with cross-examination opposing expert.
Fraud Risk Management
- Fraud risk assessment.
- Fraud prevention and detection program.
- Establishment and maintenance of strong and effective internal controls.
- SOPs development and training.
- Segregation of duties and delegation of duties.
- Creating an anti-fraud policy and code of conduct.
- Conducting surprise audits.
- Establishing a whistle-blower’s hotline.
- Compliance and anti-fraud training.
- Advice on the tax dispute case and if needed conduct tax case study
- Prepare and file a reconsideration form
- Representation in front of FTA, Tax Resolution Board and Tax Courts
- Preparation and filing a request form to FTA reduce or waive any administrative penalties
- Prepare tax expert report for submission to FTA, Tax Resolution Board and Tax Courts
- Coordinate and work with your legal tax team to under tax disputes technicalities.
- Tax dispute prevention techniques.
- Tax Audit Support.
- Mitigating Tax Risk.
Have a question?
If you have questions on how to conduct forensic accounting expert and successful investigation processes to avoid instances of fraud. Outsource forensic accounting expert and fraud examination services to Da Gate.