We have the best plans for you
When to Submit VAT Return Filing ?
Da Gate's Tax consultants can support you in the following areas:
- We will visit your office on a periodical basis (weekly/monthly/Quarterly) to compile the information for filing the VAT Return. At the end of each VAT return period, we prepare the VAT return of behalf of your company in accordance with the provisions of UAE VAT law.
- We ensure that the VAT returns are filed within the specified time in each tax period.
- Proper guidance for the payment of Minimal Tax Liability as per the provisions of the UAE VAT Law will be advised.
- Optimal Tax Planning for the company will be done.
- We will be available to represent in front of the authority on behalf of you as and when required.
The VAT return discloses the Tax amount due (or refundable as the case may be) for a particular Tax Period. One has to disclose the total output tax payable as well as the input credit available against such Output separately. Excess of Output Tax over and above the Input Tax for a tax period is the amount of Tax Liability to be paid.
The content of the VAT Return Form includes the following:
- Tax Liabilities under Standard Rated Supplies (5%) emirates wise.
- Tax Liabilities on goods imported through customs.
- Tax on goods imported on which tax liabilities are not created – if any.
- Tax liability on import of services.
- Tax refunds provided to tourists.
- Tax on Standard Rated purchases
- Tax on Standard rated expenses.
- Tax on import of goods
- Tax on import of services
Tax amount disclosed under Output Tax over and above the Input Tax is the amount to be paid to the FTA for a particular tax period within the due date.
We care. Da Gate’s guiding philosophy is to understand and have empathy with our clients while providing specialist professional VAT advice and services. If you need professional VAT advice and compliance our renowned team is able to help you.